We are achieving significant results both in community and secondary care settings. Our technology is influencing care in a very positive way and offers the perfect Integrated Care Solution by impacting key areas:
- Reduction in Delayed Transfers of Care (DToC)
- Reduction in hospital admissions
- Falls reduction of up to 66% in Care Homes
- Falls reduction of up to 77% in Hospitals
- Cost reduction – greater transparency of long-term care costs
- Less specialing (1-1, 2-1& 3-1)
- Patient & family experience
- Less safe-guarding issues, negating multi-agency involvement
- Improved staff morale
- Improved nutrition and hydration (improvement of 55%)
- Improved outcomes
- Significant reduction in use of anti-psychotic and sleeping medication
The significance of the results above can not be underestimated. Particular emphasis should be put on the reduction of hospitals admissions and DToC. Many admissions for the elderly and Dementia patients are preventable.
The cost of these admissions is significant. First and foremost for the patients themselves both physically and emotionally and sadly the stark reality is for many admissions there isn’t a discharge! The cost of these preventable admissions is significant for the NHS. Each admission costs money and resources. Long stays in hospital (bed blocking), Theatre utilisation, impact on A&E waiting times and hospital waiting lists!
RITA has been evidenced to reduce delayed transfers of care, hospitals admissions and significantly reduce falls at care homes and hospitals.
The following article tells a very worrying story:
Watch how RITA can help
Our recent work with North Tyneside CCG and Dudley MBC has been significant. Dudley MBC having been shortlisted for the LGC Awards for their work with our product RITA. Click on the links above to see the evidence collated