Our Reminiscence/Rehabilitation & Interactive Therapeutic Activities (RITA) technology is aimed at augmenting the care delivered to older people, those living with Dementia, Mental Health conditions, acute brain injuries and learning difficulties as a means of supporting staff to alleviate agitation, isolation, depression, delirium, behaviours that challenge and boredom. We have now supplied RITA to well over 1000 care facilities across the UK including hospitals (Acute MH & Community), care homes, hospices, CCG’s and Councils.
Whilst the primary purpose of RITA is to enhance quality of life and wellbeing; the bi-product outcomes being reported by our clients using RITA cannot be ignored. Note: These outcomes are client reported, anecdotal and qualitative:
- Reported reduction in falls following introduction of RITA
- Reported reduction in 1:1, 2:1 & 3:1
- Supports dementia care mapping
- Reported reduction in the use of antipsychotic and sleeping medication
- Reported reduction in LOS
- Reported reduction in Delayed Transfers of Care
- Increased patient, family and staff experience
- Reported improvements in patients with dementia that are unable to sleep
- Supports dignity, respect and wellbeing for patients at the end of life
- Improvements in the quality of patient-centred care
- Improved CQC & Family & Friends results
- Reported reduction in safeguarding incidents
- Improved interaction between carers and patient, and relatives and patient
Click here to see how RITA is making an impact at a care system level for STP's & Integrated Care Systems.